Monday, May 3, 2010

About Me...

heyyyy! Im Meagan, and I'm a total girly girl! Im completely in love with three things- my family, my friends, and CHEER! Well, actually alot more too, haha but you can find that out by looking at my page! Cheer is basically my life, I'm there four nights a week. And i honestly wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I'm completely stoked about this cheer season.. senor level three, babyyyy! If you dont know already cheer only goes up to level five, then college, so im completely blessed to be on this team! The one thing you can do to make me hate you is say "cheerleading isn't a sport"... if you say that infront of me.. i swear ill punch your face in, or get Katelyn to. Hahaha but other than that i love making new friends and believe you can never have to many! Hit me up!

11 comments:

  1. heyy! your blog is so cool! I love the Edward&Bella thingy!

    ~helana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this shows YOU in your blog, and heck yeah I'll hit them! CHEERLEADING IIISSSS A SPORT!!! Keep blogging!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Your blog is ADORABLE! I really love the picture of the Eiffel Tower with the mustache! So cute! Cheerleading is SO a sport. The wimpy football players just don't want to admit it! ;D

    ~Hannah Banana Head~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I love ya'll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this blog is so you Meagan! I love the Justin Bieber and your favorite things on the side! It's great. Oh and Hunter's wrong, cheerleading IS so a sport! Now if it were easy, they would call it football!! What now?! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meagannn!!! (:
    Cheerleading is too a sport, and you're amazing at it chica! I love your blog, it's so you! By the way, I love love love the Justin Bieber poster (:
    Keep on rockin!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your pictures and your backgroun it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is so you, I love all your pics... The pic of Edward and Bella is adorable! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete