Thursday, May 6, 2010

SUMMER!

I can't wait till summer! Although, it will be crazy busy, it will also be extravagant!:) For one, there's no school, and that alone is awesome! Also, I'm going to Camp Travis, and can NOT wait! I have summer cheer Nationals, I'm going on a trip with Pappy, I can hang out with friends everyday, and Eclipse comes out!! Summer 2010 will definitely be one to remember!
Camp Travis is one of the funnest places I've ever been! Every second is filled with some kind of activity, you can get closer to God, make tons of new friends, and your always FUAGNEM (fired up and going nuts every minute)!
Alot of my summer is going to be spent in the cheer gym! We have to make the most of every practice because summer Nationals are right around the corner, and we have to be ready!
Pappy and I go on a trip every summer together, were not quite sure where were going this year, but i know it will be amazing! I mean I'm with Pappy, so it has to be fun!
Whats better than hanging out with your besties everyday?! nothing! haha we can go to schlitterbahn, the movies ( ECLIPSE), or just hang out! I love my Grammar Girls!
Now you know a little about my summer! I hope y'all have a fantastic summer!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're going to have a really fun summer! Your Pappy sounds like a wonderful man. You'll have to tell us all where you end up going together. Have an awesome summer!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete